[il-talk] some news

Constance Canode satinbear at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:38:30 UTC 2013

Leslie, many times these lumps are benign cysts but they need to be sure.  You are in my thoughts. I have them along with many other women. They usually say to stop caffeine and my response to to that is not printable here. I will bet a cup of coffee that all will be fine.

Constance Canode
Sent from my I-phone