[il-talk] Career Advice

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 6 15:09:58 UTC 2013

Bruce:

I am going through something similar myself.

What were you doing job wise before you had your health issues? If you have
lots of experience in that field, it would behoov you to go back into that
relm of job. You also might have to do what I am currently doing. That is
take a job readiness class. I don't know if the Chicago Lighthouse offers
anything like that.

Also, make sure your resume and refferances are up to date.