[il-talk] More Whining about Being Unemployed

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 16:39:06 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has managed to get services through the Unemployment Office while on SSDI?  I get regular emails about classes I could take for free through the State and a company in Glennview.  Some of these classes could give me a fighting chance to get a job, by putting something current on my resume.  I asked my DORS counselor and was told the programs are separate.  Any creative ways to gain access for someone who would like to have a day job again?

Thanks,
Bruce C. Paul