[il-talk] More Whining about Being Unemployed

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 13 02:52:31 UTC 2013

I agree with the Lighthouse as I said before in a previous email.

Jeanette Bonzony seems like she is someone who really is concerned and wants
to hwlp. I know that the Tollway job took a long time to get off the ground,
but in talking to her a few times (including once when I( was out here in
Socal) she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

If you have the skills, she will work with you in any way she can.

The bottom like is that while you are looking for work, make sure that you
keep up your skills (computer, Braille ETC.)

Good luck to you.