[il-talk] Reminder the watch CBS 10 news!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 13 15:35:03 UTC 2013

That's terrible!  I can't believe these things are legal!    No one should
have a license to have a Service Dog unless they really need one!    The
reporter said all they had to do is say that had a disability, and they were
sent the License and Harness.      hope something is done about this before
some one gets hurt!    Sincerely, Linda