[il-talk] More Whining about Being Unemployed

james davis jamessdavis14 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 05:05:21 UTC 2013

Hi Bruce. I have been semi-retired for a few years. But, I have been
involved in DORS' job readiness programs in order to earn some
supplement income as I am on SSDI also. I now work with SER Senior
Employment Retirement Program at the Lake County Job Center in
Waukegan. It is a very rewarding experience now. I receive a minimum
wage for 16 hours per week. We as the blind must use every program out
there. I hope this is helpful for you. James Davis