[il-talk] More Whining about Being Unemployed

J Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 02:55:52 UTC 2013

If you have a bachelor's degree you might think about the contract closout position. There are some at Rock Island Arsenal and also at the Lighthouse. Pay's well. You do have to have some sight to do the work, though. If you can use a CCTV you could manage well. They provide screen reading and enlargement software for the computer.