[il-talk] Chappell and Washington Seminar

Patti gregory pattichang at att.net
Tue Nov 19 00:01:04 UTC 2013

Bob Gardner is in charge. I am copying him here so the two of you can communicate regarding same. If you read our application it gives you quite a bit of information. I suggest you go through the application off of our website before speaking with Bob.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2013, at 4:10 PM, Trey Bradley <treyman19 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Patti I was wondering what is Washington cimonar because I am interested in going.

Sent from my iPhone