[il-talk] newsletter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 21 13:10:35 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

I finally got a chance to read the newsletter.  What a great newsletter it
was.  Perhaps the best thing about it was all of the articles that were
written by people who have not contributed writings in past issues.  Not
only that, but the variety of articles demonstrates just how inclusive our
organization is.  Debbie, I know that Connie's newsletters were outstanding.
That said, this might have been one of the best we have ever had.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter PresidentDavid Meyer, NFB of Illinois