[il-talk] that cell phone stuff

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 04:07:02 UTC 2013

I chose Virgin Mobile because it is cheap in price.  I can get a basic
phone for my needs for $30 plus a couple of dollars in tax and 9 1 1
charge.  I have a simple o use Samsung phone that I can talk on.  The
text messaging thing reads back in speech.  I like it and it is a
bargain for me.  No contract, which I like.  I can change my plan
depending on my need for the month.  Right now I am not interested in a
smart phone.  I find them to be a distration for me.  I like things
simple these days.  I like my Clear Internet for the same reason.  I
have the home modem and all is good in Hansen land.

RH

---