[il-talk] cell phone carrier question

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 25 06:02:59 UTC 2013

Thank you to all who responded to my cell phone question.  After reading all
the comments, I have decided to just stick with Verizon.  Although my
brother and parents use Sprint, My in-laws use Verizon and so do a lot of my
friends/other family members.  I've never had a problem with roaming.  The
customer service has been excellent.  I've also been able to get really good
reception from almost anywhere.  Have a good night.
Leslie