[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 28 07:28:53 UTC 2013

I feel the same. Like Denise, I am thankful for the nfb both for Illinois
and California.

Durring my short stay in Chicago last year, I made a lot of new friends
through the nfb of Illinois and was able to re-connect with some old friends
from my days at Foreman Highschool (Edwin and Denise just to name a few.)
Now that I have gotten the Orange County chapter of the nfb up and runing
again, I am also thankful for the nfb of California for all of the help and
supoort I have been getting.

One more thing:
With all of my health issues in the past year, I am thankful for both
affiliates (Illinois and California) for their prayers and good thoughts. I
am having an MRI this coming Saturday (11/30/2013) to see what nerve has
gone bad. Soon after this, I most likely will have another surgery on my
leg.

My mom leaves for Virginia this Tuesday (12/03/2013) for her new venture
getting re-married.

Also, I understand that Illinois has had some really cold weather the past
week. Today and the past few days in Socal, it has been about 75 degrees
each day. LOL. We will be freezing tomorrow. It will only be in the mid 60s.
The temperature will rebound into the mid to upper 70s over the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.