[il-talk] chicago auction

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 30 17:18:19 UTC 2013

We are looking for items for our Chicago Chapter auction which will be
scheduled immediately after the December meeting on Saturday, December 14.
So, if you plan to submit an auction item, please send an item description
to David Meyer so we can let members know of some of the items that will be
up for bid.  So, this may just be a good time to clean out your clausets,
dust out your ddroars and find a hidden treasure that other might enjoy.
You may email your item descriptions to datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

Thank you all.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President