[il-talk] Did anyone get my message yesterday?

Lisa Burns lisagrrl2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 19:47:32 UTC 2013

Well, I will not be able to make it to convention as my mom split her ankle
in half and my social security check has been drastically cut do to
Medicare.  I have the last room in the Park Hotel and was wondering if
anyone wanted it.  There'd be another girl in the room and it has a king
sized bed.  Please let me know ASAP if anyone is interested so I can take
the room out of my name.  You can either contact me privately or on list.