[il-talk] Fw: Ventra Fare Machines

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 21:28:07 UTC 2013

Kelly and all, I believe there was a different number that we need to use to
activate our card; I think it was in the letter we got which, of course, was
in print. Before I actually read the letter, Ray Campbell provided it in
another context. Calling it got me to a person immediately, and she was very
helpful in activating my card and adding value to it. Now that this is done,
I am able to use the automated system as at least for me, I can read the
numbers with one hand and enter with a land line with the other hand.
Avoiding the frustration of the general number makes all the difference in
the world as I, too, had lengthy waits and dropped calls.