[il-talk] New member introducing

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sun Oct 6 01:27:29 UTC 2013

Hello,
Welcome. I just wanted to invite you to attend one of our chapter meetings or call into our at large meeting. You did not say where you currently live. But we would love to have you attend one of our meetings and meet and talk to you in person.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.