[il-talk] convention meals

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 9 00:18:37 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Here are the following meal options for our convention:
1. Both breakfasts are buffet style. So, I am sure whether you eat regular or veggie or something in between, you will be able to have a nice breakfast.
2. Lunch: Turkey sandwich or veggie wrap
3. banquet: crusted chicken or risotto with artichoke ratatouille.

We will have a kosher option for those who need it for religious reasons.
If you want veggie or need kosher for religious reasons, please contact me by e-mail at dravant at ameritech.net or at 773-991-8050.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.