[il-talk] Amtrrak Michigan

Robert Hansen (NFB Related) roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 14:58:38 UTC 2013

Hello all,\\I looked up that Michigan problem this morning.  There is an
accelerated high speed rail project , which will allow trains to operate
at higher rates of speed.  This program is in place October through
close to Thanksgiving.  The days of the project are Monday through
Thursday.  I am sure a lot of us are jittery over this Amtrak
situation.  Transportation is a part of our equal access to society.
Transportation is a key component for us.

Robert