[il-talk] Meet the Blind!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 12 16:17:28 UTC 2013

You go girl!  I never thought I'd hear you say you love reading braille.
I'm so glad you love reading braille now.  Keep up the good work.  Andy
always told me that the awesome thing about reading is that you can
experience life without risk.  Because you now love reading braille, you
could experience what Andy's talking about.  Again, excellent job!
Leslie