[il-talk] Braille

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sun Oct 13 01:48:47 UTC 2013

Hi Linda,
Debbie brought down a lot of Braille materials. I know she lent Robert a new york times book review
I read through the Braille is Beautiful script.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.