[il-talk] Braille and Life Group!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 14 03:00:51 UTC 2013

Thanks Robert!  I have made a lot of progress over the years with a lot of things!  But I have to say that the Life Group has helped me a lot with getting faster with reading Braille!  Since I joined the once a week meeting on the phone, I have to read so many pages a week, so in order to do that, I have to faithfully read everyday!  In doing so, I can now read a page in more than half the time I was reading  in Summer of 2112.  I hope to read eventually faster too!    Sincerely, Linda