[il-talk] Copy and Paste Question?

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 18 01:12:49 UTC 2013

I use to sellect just the link and press controll+c tto coppy. Then after I
put all of the contacts in and went to the body of the email. I pressed
controll+v to paste. Now, per a suggestion of about a month ago, I now press
f4 then press controll+c to coppy then controll+v to paste when I am ready
to send the message out.

Good question.