[il-talk] IABS Idol

Rose Sloan rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 03:26:25 UTC 2013

NFBI Convention Attendees:

Thank you to those who have informed Julia Chang which songs you will be
singing at IABS Idol.  :)  For those of you who are planning on singing,
please please let Julia know which songs you will be singing.  This way, we
can make sure we have the music ready to go!  Simply email her at
roseailuj at att.net with the name of the song, the artist, and if you want
the kareoke version or the "radio" version.

Also, this is a friendly reminder that this year, there is a $5 cover
charge to get into Idol.  BUT This $5 goes toward your first song, whether
that is your participation in the Battle of the Chapters or a solo or group
performance.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you and returning to my great state!