[il-talk] Braille Examiner and Connie.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 21 00:11:09 UTC 2013

Hi All!  What wonderful tributes to connie, from Debbie S and Meg D!  I know what Meg meant about Connie being a friendly and  very strong person!  She kept on going even though she must have been suffering through her illness.    I also remember meeting her at  the 2112 Il Convention for the first and last time.  She was so nice, and told me how nice it was for me to send well wishes to her, without even knowing her!  But a lot of us do that on Il Talk.      Anyway, I was chatting with her alittle while one of the meetings was ending,  and she offered to walk me back to the elevators.  She was funny.  I told her that I  told Leslie that I would try to walk to them alone.  Connie said;” oh, she won’t know”.LOL!!         She was a good editor too!  She convinced me to write my first timers Article for the Examiner!  Her last one.   She is and will be missed!    Sincerely, Linda