[il-talk] Fw: New Judo Program Available

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Oct 23 15:56:03 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephanie Miller
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:51 AM
Subject: New Judo Program Available

Hi everyone,

I wanted to highlight a new Paralympic Judo Program that will be offered for athletes with visual impairments this fall.  Classes will be held on Monday evenings 6:30-8:00 PM at the Menomonee Judo Club (1763 N North Park, Chicago), with the first class starting this Monday, October 28th.  The program is free for participants.  Please see the attached flyer for details.

Best,

Stephanie

STEPHANIE MILLER

WORLD SPORT CHICAGO

o - 312.861.4946

m - 630.995.6650

smiller at worldsportchicago.org

www.worldsportchicago.org

World Sport Chicago is moving! On Friday, November 1st World Sport Chicago's main offices will be moving to 954 W Washington Blvd, 6th Flr, Chicago, IL 60607. Operations on Thursday, October 31st and Friday, November 1st will be limited during our move. Please update your records of our change of address. All phone numbers will remain the same.