[il-talk] Convention

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Mon Oct 28 15:15:03 UTC 2013

I want to drop a note to thank everyone who worked before, during, and after convention to make this convention so incredibly successful.  I am tempted to name names but I know that I would leave someone important out.  I especially appreciate the behind the scenes assistance with things like set up and tear down.  No one sees all of this work as it is not in the limelight but is is essential to make everything run smoothly.  I was so impressed that we all contributed to this year.  Thank you all very much.

The Illinois Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind has two listservs for all interested in blindness issues in IL.  IL-Talk is for everyone and IABS-Talk is specific for those interested in student issues.  Sign up by going to www.nfbnet.org.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net