[il-talk] Great Convention And Thank You

pattichang at att.net pattichang at att.net
Mon Oct 28 15:21:10 UTC 2013

I could not have said it better. Thank you Denise for all you do

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2013, at 9:36 AM, "Deborah Kent Stein" <dkent5817 at att.net> wrote:

I would like to add oceans of thanks to Denise Avant for all of her work in advance of and during convention, inviting families, sorting out meal requests, handling door prizes, emcee-ing the banquet, and managing to be in so many places at once that it defies the laws of physics!
This was a truly wonderful convention, and it worked so well because so many people contributed their time, energy, and talents, in large ways and small.  One contribution that means so much, and for which it's impossible to thank people individually, is the welcome that so many extended to our first-time attendees.  Throughout the weekend parents remarked to me that people reached out to them, answered questions and showed a sincere interest in getting to know them.  The recipients of our Teaching Excellence Awards, Keith Lange and Mike Williamson, both told me they had a wonderful time and said they plan to stay connected with the NFB.  Thank you to everyone who helped create such a warm and welcoming atmosphere!  It matters more than I can convey!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Avant" <dravant at ameritech.net>