[il-talk] Work Advice

Nicholas Robertson robertson.nicholas at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:22:58 UTC 2013

Do they make tactile postit labels so that a tactile dot does not have to be put on ourselves with a slate?  My mentor at work uses red and yellow postit labels to mark portions of contracts.  He doesn't want to give this system up.  I can understand this.  Any suggestions?

Also, any tips on reader persuasion?  They seem to be more comfortable with technology than human readers.  I've spoken to another blind contractor who uses a reader around 20 hours per week.  However, my office seems to not understand why this may be a viable service.

Thanks for the help!

Nicholas S. Robertson, MBA
Phone: 641.660.2475
Email: robertson.nicholas at hotmail.com