[il-talk] Overflow hotel

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue Sep 3 01:29:01 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I just wanted to add that for those of you who will need the overflow hotel, there will be a shuttle between the main hotel and the overflow hotel.  The overflow hotel is five minutes away. The times for the shuttle will be from 6:00 am to 6:30 am and from 8:00 am to 8:30 am on Saturday and Sunday mornings. On Friday and Saturday nights, it will be from 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
These times have been chosen to accommodate the beginning and endings of the breakfasts, opening sessions, and night-time programming.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.