[il-talk] Study Abroad in Ireland

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 03:29:16 UTC 2013

I will begin filling out paperwork tomorrow.

RH

Sent from Samsung tablet   for the finest in freeform programming www.wzrdchicago.org and norrth side of chicago  88.3 fm WZRD

Member Student Government Association Council of Clubs
Northeastern Illinois University
(872) 226-5226

roberthansen33 at yahoo.com (NFB related)

Check out independent media