[il-talk] Submit a Resolution

Jeckel, Christopher CJECKEL at LAW.JMLS.EDU
Sat Sep 7 20:05:44 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Just want to encourage anyone who's interested in submitting a resolution for convention next month to feel free to do so.  This is my first year helping out with the committee and I'm excited to help you in any way possible.  As you know, resolutions are the focused and fully articulated goals of the NFBI for the following year.  Resolutions will be submitted and later voted on by the resolutions committee at state convention in October.

Again, please feel free to submit or reach out with any questions.

Thanks,
Chris