[il-talk] convention registration forms

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 9 00:11:33 UTC 2013

Dear fellow federationists,
Convention will be here before you know it. Please fill out your registration form, and get it in.
I do not know what is on the menu yet. However, we will have regular, veggie and kosher options. If you need a particular meal option, please let me know by contacting me at dravant at ameritech.net or 773-991-8050. Thanks.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.