[il-talk] Technology Question

Glenn glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 02:45:43 UTC 2013

Hi Debbie, I checked online and found this suggestion " go to View | Current View and uncheck the option to View Messages by Conversation, as CTRL-H appears to toggle that option on and off. You do NOT need to do a system restore."
On this website (you may want to read other answers):
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-networking/how-to-get-rid-of-folders-in-outlook-express/702abfc9-7da5-43b2-a426-c8721e3afdce?msgId=1119d07d-6d6e-4a2f-a63d-24e2721311a0

Hope it helps
Glenn III