[il-talk] Gmail contacts

Glenn glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 03:33:16 UTC 2013

Hi, a question About Gmail.
does anyone know a quick convenient way to manually add contacts to Gmail. When I add people, I can add one at a time, i have to add a name, then click add, then I have to fish through my contact list till I find the name I just added, then open that name, and finally, I can add details (I'm old school, I used to keep contacts on a spreadsheet where I could use arrows to tab through all the names and contact details in one layer, and easily edit anything
Glenn III