[il-talk] Braille Is Beautiful, Casting Call!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Sep 12 20:02:56 UTC 2013

Each year Braille Is Beautiful is one of the highlights of our NFB of
Illinois state convention.  Braille Is Beautiful is the dramatic reading of
a play from Braille scripts.  It's an opportunity for us to demonstrate that
Braille can be read with flair and that reading Braille can be lively and
fun.

I am currently seeking readers for our 2013 Braille Is Beautiful
performance.  Whether you're a lifelong Braille reader or a brave beginner,
you're welcome to take part.  This is your chance to call forth the actor
you've always secretly known lives somewhere in your soul!

If you'd like to have a role in Braille Is Beautiful this year, please
contact me offline as soon as possible.  We will have two rehearsals via the
conference line prior to convention.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie
dkent5817 at att.net
773-203-1394