[il-talk] My Interview on WILL AM RE: people who are blind owning guns

Ray Campbell ray1530 at wowway.com
Wed Sep 18 03:15:20 UTC 2013

Hello All:

Last week, the Illinois Council of the Blind (ICB) was contacted by WILL AM, part of Illinois Public Media regarding the issue of people who are blind owning and carrying firearms.  This, in lite of Illinois developing its permitting requirements and regulations to implement the state's new concealed carry law.

This morning, I had the chance to appear on the WILL Focus program along with two other gentlemen to discuss the issues surrounding people who are blind owning guns.  Here's a link to the audio of that broadcast if anyone's interested:
http://will.illinois.edu/focus/player/concealed-carry-for-the-blind-or-visually-impaired.

Enjoy.  Regardless of which side of the overall gun debate you are on, a debate with very passionate individuals on both sides, I hope you find this program informative and thought-provoking.

Ray Campbell, Treasurer and Legislative Chair, Illinois Council of the Blind
ray1530 at wowway.com