[il-talk] mary update

pattichang at att.net pattichang at att.net
Wed Sep 18 15:43:33 UTC 2013

You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers. We been thinking about you a lot lately when preparing for Oktoberfest. You will both be messed. I really hope this battery of tests yields some good results for Mary. Take care. Love you much

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone