[il-talk] {Disarmed} Re: [bardtalk] Trouble downloading BARDmobile

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Fri Sep 20 16:36:19 UTC 2013

Good morning everyone,

The BARD Mobile App is available for iOS devices. It is made to work on any iOS device.

In the Apple App Store search for “BARD Mobile Library”. It will be the first search result. You will see “Library of Congress” under the “BARD Mobile” application name to verify you have the correct app.

OR

You can download the BARD mobile app by going to the following URL. It is free. All you have to do is click the “Free” link. iTunes will launch and prompt you to enter your Apple ID. Then iTunes will download the application.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bard-mobile/id705229586?mt=8

I hope this helps everyone. Have a great rest of your week.

On Sep 20, 2013, at 11:18 CDT, Chris Coulter <forestelf1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Although I don't have an iPhone I am a Mac user and may be able to clear up the confusion. Someone said that the app is available on the iTunes store, which is not the same thing as the App Store. The iTunes store is where you buy music and subscribe to podcasts. If that's where BARD Mobile can be downloaded it seems strange, since it's an app and not a podcast or album or anything but try going to the iTunes store and searching there.
>
> Chris
> On Sep 20, 2013, at 8:21 AM, "Dan Rathburn" <rathburndanny at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I've tried to find the app using Itunes and at the app store using the
>> various search terms suggested on the list. I either get "No results found"
>> or the results don't include anything that sounds like the proper app. My
>> device is an Ipod Touch 4G. Is anyone else having similar problems?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dan
>>

> __._,_.___
> Reply via web post                       	 Reply to sender                        	 Reply to group                        	Start a New Topic           	Messages in this topic (3)
> RECENT ACTIVITY: New Members 1
> Visit Your Group
> Visit: http://www.bardtalk.com to find quick answers to frequently asked
> questions.
>
> Follow other useful links concerning digital audio players such as the
> Victor Reader Stream and GWMicro BookSense, or find helpful links to other
> support lists.
> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback
> .
>
> __,_._,___

P.S. Students get free two day shipping and other benefits by signing up with "Amazon Student”. Click the following link to sign-up: http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=Z5OZDF6CNEYBGPOXCVKEXRD5WQ&ref_type=generic

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com

RICIS, Inc.
7849 Bristol Park Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
http://www.ricis.com

708-267-6664 Cell
708-444-2690 Office
708-444-1115 Fax (Call First)
We are tired of SPAM faxes.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.