[il-talk] norton issue

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 00:45:14 UTC 2013

I'm not using Norton, but sometimes my antivirus gives me that "action
required" blurb.  If I remember right, that's because the antivirus is
detecting that there are outstanding Windows updates that haven't been
installed on my computer.  Those are "critical" updates that can involve
security issues.