[il-talk] Shopping certificates

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 21 17:23:48 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that shopping certificates are still with us.  Also, just
another reminder that certificates are just the right gift at Christmas time
for those who have everything and want even more.  They also make great
gifts for those who have little and need much.

Now for the big announcement.  You can get your Christmas shopping done
early this year thanks to the certificate program.  We will be placing a
certificate order in November this year rather than the customary time of
December.  That way, you will have the peace of mind, knowing that you have
done much of your Christmas shopping early.

I will be putting out a new certificate list in a couple of weeks.  In the
mean time, if you want
to get a jump on things, the NFB of Illinois website has a link directing
you to the Manna website.  There, you can find the latest certificate list
which you may download for your shopping pleasure.

Like the good folks of Earnest and Julio Gallow, we at NFBI do appreciate
your support.