[il-talk] Convention Reminders and a shout out to IABS

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 29 13:57:28 UTC 2013

Hello all,
Well, convention is about 4 weeks away. I just wanted to remind everyone about a few things.
1. If you have meal preferences, please let me know. Our options are regular, veggie and kosher. I do not have specific menu items yet. I will get them to you as soon as I have them. My e-mail address is dravant at ameritech.net and my phone is 773-991-8050.
2. Please remember door prizes. We have a number of prizes already, but of course we do need more. Thanks to all who have donated so far. Remember if you cannot come to convention, please send your door prize to Patti and she will bring it to convention. Please remember to label the prize in Braille if you can.

A shout out goes to IABS. I heard you guys have your agenda in. YOu guys rock!
This will be a full and fun convention. See everybody in a few weeks.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.