[il-talk] Fw: GLASA Goalball!!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Sep 30 18:27:56 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Nicole Verneuille
To: dgalvin at komori.us
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 12:53 PM
Subject: GLASA Goalball!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer! I just wanted to let you know that GLASA's fall programming begins this week! That means GOALBALL! We will begin FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4!

We will be having youth/teen goalball (ages 8 & up) on Friday evenings, October 4 through December 6, from 7:00-8:30pm in the Bulls Gym at the Sach's Recreation Center. *NO practice on October 18 and November 29* It is $85.00 for the full session. Scholarships are available upon request!

Here is the address:

Sach's Recreation Center

455 Lake Cook Rd

Deerfield, IL 60015

I have attached a GLASA registration form/waiver - please fill this out and mail it, fax it, or bring it the first night of practice if you're interested. Please let me know if you have any questions! Pass this information on to anyone who might be interested!

Nicole Verneuille, CTRS

Program Director

Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association

400 E Illinois Rd.