[il-talk] At Large had our elections and here are the results!

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 8 23:24:47 UTC 2014

It sounds like at large is really growing with leaps and bounds.

Thanks to all who stayed on the line and tried to help me with my computer
issue. It seemsw that the problem was really with the cable system and the
router. I was on the phone with Microsoft yesterday for over two hours. We
went through many things both with me and my fiance, Sarah who had to be my
eyes when microsoft asked for things that jaws couldn't read. The person at
Microsoft concurred that the problem is with the cable (Charter) company. I
called Charter earlier today and told them this better be fixed by the end
of today and obviously, it has been done.

Thanks again.