[il-talk] Taxi Access program Trouble

Dianna dianna24 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 17:02:58 UTC 2014

Well guess what they take my card or they do not get paid and if they let
you in the car they have to take your card  I tell them time I get in the
car it is a tap card up to them if they take or not but if they don't they
don't get paid and someone said they could call the police I say go ahead I
will show the police the tap card and let the police call the number on my
card and verify  I have rides and since I use the card when I generally know
the fair is going to be in range the police and the driver can fight over
the money cause I would be in my rights I have never had the police called
yet