[il-talk] Taxi Access program Trouble

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 17:40:53 UTC 2014

Please get the cabin number and call 311 every time this happens. It won't be fixed unless we document the problem.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2014, at 12:33 PM, Sean Ziadeh <seanziadeh at hotmail.com> wrote:

It sounds like you are challenged often when using the card.

I follow a similar course that you do with the drivers.  However, should we meet such friction and delays when using the card?  Yesterday I was scheduled to be at an event with over 400 attendees. The refusal of the first driver delayed me by 20 minutes.  The second cab delayed me for another 7 minutes before he realized I will not get out of the cab.

I was 10 minutes late for my presentation because of the refusal of cab drivers to promptly accept that which they have to, the TAP card.

Please, I am interested in knowing more about the troubles the blind and visually impaired are having while using TAP.

Please keep the comments coming.

Thank you!

Sean Ziadeh