[il-talk] [ill-talk] non24

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:01:51 UTC 2014

Dear Dave,
I studied this new condition that is being addressed by a company selling
drugs. My personal opinion is this is a fraud.
I base my statement on the fact that the company selling this fallacy drugs,
state that 70 percent of blind people have this condition.
I would submit that  blind persons are unemployed at about that rate.  Could
it be that unemployed persons who don't have to get up early to go to work
may not have a regular sleeping schedule.
Would this condition be better address by having people employed so they may
have a more structure schedule?
Food for thought for the list.
Personally I feel offended by the radio commercials about this, what do
others think?
/