[il-talk] Senate office visits

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 00:53:45 UTC 2014

Dear federation family,

I just wanted all of you to know that Patti and I talked to staffers in Senators Durbin's and Kirk's offices this afternoon. Both staffers were very attentive and receptive to our legislative initiatives. Now neither staffer would outright say his boss would support the bills, but  we have a good chance at getting their support on some or all of the bills.
These were some of the most positive and productive visits I have ever been part of.
I hope all of you are having equally productive visits with the representatives you are visiting.