[il-talk] FW: Important Update on U.S. Mint Coin Issue - Please read and click link to make your voice heard!

Edward Birmingham ebirm18 at wowway.com
Mon Apr 21 22:50:07 UTC 2014

The Randolph-Sheppard blind entrepreneurs need your help.  Please read the
post by National Association  of Blind Merchants Executive Director, Kevan
Worley.   Scroll down to the NAMA page and send the U.S. Mint your concern.
This will take you no more than 2 minutes to complete.  Thank you for your
assistance in this important matter.