[il-talk] [ill-talk] FW: Important Update on U.S. Mint Coin Issue - Please read and click link to make your voice heard!

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 18:53:37 UTC 2014

Edwin with all due respect (??) your question was a legitimate. 1, I think you are confusing issues in this case. The posting that Ed Birmingham put our here was about a United States make proposal to change some meadow project of courts and how it would be possible here with you to change vending machines over to accommodate the new meadow content of the coins for both vending machine operators and for state licensing agencies that run the Randolph Sheppard Program and this was not an issue of Accessible Currency.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/wFIQqiLw-20140422-1446.wav