[il-talk] support the sox and the chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 26 22:45:38 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

A big thank you for all of those who have ordered Sox tickets so far.
Though we have heard from several from within the chapter, we nneed to hear
from more of you and we need to hear soon.  Orders will be taken through May
10, the day of the chapter meeting.  We need to take orders by that time so
that we can maximize our profit per ticket.  The later orders are made,, the
more the tickets will cost us.

With both the Sox and the Twins off to a reasonably good start for the
season, this game just might be for a whole lot more than any of the experts
might have thought.

Please place your orders for Sox tickets with David Meyer at 708-606-7091 or
by email at datemeyer at samobile.net.

Remember that the date of the game is August 2.  The time is 6:05 P.M. and
the opponent is the Minnesota Twins.  Yes, those same Minnesota Twins that
Ozzie Guillen referred to as the "Piranhas."  So come one, come all, you
just might have a chance to catch a ball.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President